Statement of Management Responsibility accompanying the financial statements in the submission of the income tax return (Revenue Regulations 3-2010)
Submission of the Statement of Management Responsibility (Revenue Regulations 3-2010)
BIR mandates through RR 3-2010 that all taxpayers required to file income tax returns shall also be required to submit a Statement of Management Responsibility, the contents of which are set forth in the said issuance.
The Statement of Management Responsibility shall be signed not only by the Individual Taxpayer, President or Managing Partner, but also the Chief Executive Officer and the Chief Financial Officer or any officer performing similar functions. In the case of a foreign corporation with branch office in the Philippines, the statement shall be signed by its local manager who is in charge of its operations.
Any person who violates any provision of RR 3-2010 shall be punished by a fine or imprisonment, or both, as prescribed by the NIRC of 1997.
To access, just click on the link http://www.bdblaw.com.ph/index.php?option=com_dms&task=show_document&category_id=4&id=250&Itemid=164.
- Announcement of Promotion Senior Tax Specialist
- Announcement of Promotion Senior Associates
- Atty. Benedicta Du-Baladad, BDB Law's Managing Partner & CEO, is elected as the President of the Financial Executives of the Philippines (FINEX) for 2017.
- BDB Law CEO and Managing Partner and Chairman of PCCI and MAP Tax Committee, Atty. Benedicta Du-Baladad was one of the discussant on the 12th and final AC-UPSE Economic Forum.
- Managing Partner and CEO of Du-Baladad and Associates, Atty. Benedicta Du-Baladad speaks at the third leg of DOF-PCCI Tax Reform Roadshow on "Deepening Understanding on Tax Reform for Micro & Small Enterprises", held in Cagayan de Oro City.
- DOF-PCCI Tax Reform Roadshow "Deepening Understanding on Tax Reform for Micro & Small Enterprises" held in Cebu City., Atty. Benedicta Du-Baladad, Managing Partner & CEO of Du-Baladad and Associates, discusses that a simplified tax process and lower perso
- BDB Law was ranked as "highly recommended" firm for tax services by Asia Law.
- 2016 BDB Law Mid-Year Tax Forum (Segment 2)
- 2016 BDB Law Mid-Year Tax Forum
- BDB Law 7th Anniversary
- BDB Law Senior Associate Atty. Pierre Martin D. Reyes was a guest in radio program "Relasyon"
- BDB Law is Philippine Tax Firm of the Year 2016, by International Tax Review
- BDB Law congratulates the 2015 Bar passers, Reynaldo M. Prudenciado, Jr. and Jared C. Vicencio
- (April 20, 2016) BDB Law Managing Partner and CEO Atty. Benedicta Du-Baladad discusses the serious problem of high cost of complying with taxes and presents recommendations on how to lower it, in “Comprehensive Tax Reform Dialogue”, an event hosted by US
- BDB Law’s Senior Associate, Atty. Filamer D. Miguel joins Tax Management Association of the Phils. (TMAP).
- BDB Law Senior Associate Atty. Pierre Martin D. Reyes was one of the panelists on an impact assessment of individual income tax reduction on household consumption in the Philippines, a research by graduate students from University of Asia & Pacific (UA&P)
- We are pleased to invite you to the Philippine Chamber of Commerce and Industry (PCCI) Tax Forum on March 7, 2016, 1:00 - 5:00pm. BDB Law Senior Associate Atty. Pierre Martin D. Reyes, one of the speakers, will be discussing the latest court decisions.
- Du-Baladad and Associates (BDB Law) Managing Partner & CEO, Atty. Benedicta Du-Baladad was one of the speakers in ACPAPP General Membership Meeting.
- The signing of Memorandum of Agreement between the Management Association of the Philippines (MAP) and the 15th partner-in-mission, Du-Baladad and Associates Foundation Inc., for the Educated Marginalized Entrepreneurs Resource Generation Program.
- BDB Law Managing Partner Dick Du-Baladad facilitates forum on “Tracking ASEAN Integration” hosted by the Financial Executives of the Philippines (FINEX) last October 1, 2015. Part 1 of the forum is on Islamic banking while Part II is on credit informatio