Statement of Management Responsibility accompanying the financial statements in the submission of the income tax return (Revenue Regulations 3-2010)
Submission of the Statement of Management Responsibility (Revenue Regulations 3-2010)
BIR mandates through RR 3-2010 that all taxpayers required to file income tax returns shall also be required to submit a Statement of Management Responsibility, the contents of which are set forth in the said issuance.
The Statement of Management Responsibility shall be signed not only by the Individual Taxpayer, President or Managing Partner, but also the Chief Executive Officer and the Chief Financial Officer or any officer performing similar functions. In the case of a foreign corporation with branch office in the Philippines, the statement shall be signed by its local manager who is in charge of its operations.
Any person who violates any provision of RR 3-2010 shall be punished by a fine or imprisonment, or both, as prescribed by the NIRC of 1997.
To access, just click on the link http://www.bdblaw.com.ph/index.php?option=com_dms&task=show_document&category_id=4&id=250&Itemid=164.
- BDB Law is Philippine Tax Firm of the Year 2016, by International Tax Review
- BDB Law congratulates the 2015 Bar passers, Reynaldo M. Prudenciado, Jr. and Jared C. Vicencio
- (April 20, 2016) BDB Law Managing Partner and CEO Atty. Benedicta Du-Baladad discusses the serious problem of high cost of complying with taxes and presents recommendations on how to lower it, in “Comprehensive Tax Reform Dialogue”, an event hosted by US
- BDB Law’s Senior Associate, Atty. Filamer D. Miguel joins Tax Management Association of the Phils. (TMAP).
- BDB Law Senior Associate Atty. Pierre Martin D. Reyes was one of the panelists on an impact assessment of individual income tax reduction on household consumption in the Philippines, a research by graduate students from University of Asia & Pacific (UA&P)
- We are pleased to invite you to the Philippine Chamber of Commerce and Industry (PCCI) Tax Forum on March 7, 2016, 1:00 - 5:00pm. BDB Law Senior Associate Atty. Pierre Martin D. Reyes, one of the speakers, will be discussing the latest court decisions.
- Du-Baladad and Associates (BDB Law) Managing Partner & CEO, Atty. Benedicta Du-Baladad was one of the speakers in ACPAPP General Membership Meeting.
- The signing of Memorandum of Agreement between the Management Association of the Philippines (MAP) and the 15th partner-in-mission, Du-Baladad and Associates Foundation Inc., for the Educated Marginalized Entrepreneurs Resource Generation Program.
- BDB Law Managing Partner Dick Du-Baladad facilitates forum on “Tracking ASEAN Integration” hosted by the Financial Executives of the Philippines (FINEX) last October 1, 2015. Part 1 of the forum is on Islamic banking while Part II is on credit informatio
- BDB Law Managing Partner and CEO Dick Du-Baladad was the moderator during the FINEX Week’s forum on “Competitiveness, Inclusive Growth and Sustainability”.
- (July 10, 2015) BDB Law Du-Baladad and Associates Host the "WTS 2015 Asia Pacific Tax Symposium" Held at Dusit Thani Manila
- (January 27, 2015) BDB Law’s Managing Partner, Dick Du-Baladad, was inducted as Governor of the Management Association of the Philippines (MAP). Inducting Officer is His Eminence Luis Antonio G. Cardinal Tagle. In photo are the 2015 Governors (L-R): Popo
- (January 13, 2015) BDB Law’s Managing Partner, Dick Du-Baladad, has been elected as a trustee of the FINEX Research and Development Foundation. She also took oath as the Chairperson of the Asean Economic Community (AEC) Committee of the Financial Executi
- Managing Partner and CEO Atty. Benedicta Du-Baladad attended the Business Group Representatives to the Press Conference on New VAT Refund Rule (RMC 54-2014) held last November 5, 2014.
- Managing Partner and CEO Atty. Benedicta Du-Baladad in Breakfast Dialogue with Sen. Sonny Angara on Tax Reforms last October 7, 2014
- BDB Law’s transfer pricing team attends a transfer pricing seminar conducted by Transfer Pricing Analyst (TPA) in Singapore last September 28-30, 2014.
- WTS News Release, September 2014 - An update on the conclusions of the first OECD deliverables with a webcast regarding BEPS 2014 developments.
- Atty. Benedicta Du-Baladad, Speaks at the PCCI MAP Joint Tax Forum at the Intercontinental Hotel-Manila on March 25, 2014
- Atty. Benedicta Du-Baladad, Managing Partner and CEO of Du-Baladad and Associates presented to Insurance Commissioner Emmanuel F. Dooc its newly published book entitled “Taxation of Insurance Companies in the Philippines”.
- BDB Law Partners and Associates