Statement of Management Responsibility accompanying the financial statements in the submission of the income tax return (Revenue Regulations 3-2010)
Submission of the Statement of Management Responsibility (Revenue Regulations 3-2010)
BIR mandates through RR 3-2010 that all taxpayers required to file income tax returns shall also be required to submit a Statement of Management Responsibility, the contents of which are set forth in the said issuance.
The Statement of Management Responsibility shall be signed not only by the Individual Taxpayer, President or Managing Partner, but also the Chief Executive Officer and the Chief Financial Officer or any officer performing similar functions. In the case of a foreign corporation with branch office in the Philippines, the statement shall be signed by its local manager who is in charge of its operations.
Any person who violates any provision of RR 3-2010 shall be punished by a fine or imprisonment, or both, as prescribed by the NIRC of 1997.
To access, just click on the link http://www.bdblaw.com.ph/index.php?option=com_dms&task=show_document&category_id=4&id=250&Itemid=164.
- Atty. Benedicta Du-Baladad, Managing Partner and CEO of Du-Baladad and Associates presented to Insurance Commissioner Emmanuel F. Dooc its newly published book entitled “Taxation of Insurance Companies in the Philippines”.
- BDB Law Partners and Associates
- Managing Partner Dick Du-Baladad speaks at a forum on Estate Tax Planning conducted by the Financial Executives of the Philippines (FINEX). September 11, 2013, Dusit Hotel, Makati City.
- WTS Singapore August 2013
- WTS Singapore August 2013
- “Dick Du-Baladad receives as Chair of Management Association of the Philippines’ Tax Committee, a plaque of appreciation from the Bureau of Internal Revenue (BIR) for participating in the multi-sectoral evaluation of the BIR-Performance Governance System”
- The Managing Partner and CEO Dick Du-Baladad gives a briefing on “Tax Updates” to members of the Financial Executives of the Philippines (FINEX), together with Deputy Commissioner Nelson Aspe of the Bureau of Internal Revenue.
- Managing Partner and CEO Dick Du-Baladad gives a briefing on “Tax Updates” to members of the Financial Executives of the Philippines (FINEX), together with Deputy Commissioner Nelson Aspe of the Bureau of Internal Revenue.
- Dick Du-Baladad briefed the members of the Tax Management Association of the Philippines (TMAP) on the new rules on taxation of interest income on financial instruments.
- News Analysis: Philippine Transfer Pricing Rules Put Companies on Notice
- Courtesy Call to BIR Commissioner Kim Jacinto Henares
- WTS Conference, Warsaw, Poland, (September 13-15, 2012)
- Transfer Pricing Law Review Sought
- Tax expert shares ways to maximize tax savings
- Dick Du-Baladad updates the CPAs in Public Practice (ACPAPP) on latest revenue bills and court decisions.
- Dick Du-Baladad speaks before the Philippine Association of Management Accountants (PAMA) at its Annual Convention in Baguio City.
- Senior partner Fulvio Dawilan was recently licensed and admitted to practice as an Attorney and Counselor at Law in all the courts of the State of New York.
- Senior Partners Dick Du-Baladad and Fulvio Dawilan presents before the legislative committee of BPAP the impact of Rev. Reg. 5-11.
- BDB LAW admitted as member of World Tax Service (WTS) Alliance
- New guidelines in the filing of late or out-of-district returns